Hi all! this is my first entry. hahaha.
I’m currently blogging from my friendster account, but I wanna have a wider scope of people who can give comments to my writings and motivate me to write better posts.
Anyway, this blog is freshly new, so I’ll post some of my old posts in friendster blog maybe. But don’t worry, I’ll write some new ones. Holiday’s coming up and I’ve got nothing to do :)
Oh, just an advertisement. Check out my profile at http://profiles.friendster.com/stillcheese. hehehe. Although many people are now moving to Facebook, I still love Friendster more!
I’m currently blogging from my friendster account, but I wanna have a wider scope of people who can give comments to my writings and motivate me to write better posts.
Anyway, this blog is freshly new, so I’ll post some of my old posts in friendster blog maybe. But don’t worry, I’ll write some new ones. Holiday’s coming up and I’ve got nothing to do :)
Oh, just an advertisement. Check out my profile at http://profiles.friendster.com/stillcheese. hehehe. Although many people are now moving to Facebook, I still love Friendster more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment