I never wanted to walk away
Cause I enjoyed all the long way I went through with you
I never wanted to go far
Cause I cherished every moment in those sleepless nights
I never wanted to break the chain
That we had made as strong as gates
I never wanted to lost the smiles
Never had I had one
But then whispers of devils came
Lust of love burnt
And once it was a celebration
Of the ruin of our realm
Never say I love you if you don’t really care
Never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there
Never come to my life if you’re gonna break my heart
Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie
Never let me fall in love if you’re gonna let me fall…
Just don’t say you love me if you don’t
Just don’t tell me I’m everything if I’m not
And I’m not gonna be a betrayer
I flew to the highest sky
I carried my heart with your love inside
A lightning stroke my heart down
It fell to the earth and broke
I have to say,
It’s a shame that it had to be this way
Why didn’t we be wiser
Why did you say you love me?
Internet Reading 2024
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment