Missing The Past

Sunday, July 20, 2008


I'm missing the past. This picture is...every debate competition that I joined in the last 7 months. Humm...2008 is such an incredible year.

Take a look at each photo carefully, and clockwise. Hehe.







Description :

  • 1st Photo

It was in ALSA UNPAD, February 2008. From left-to-right : Boby (Canisius), Ega, Me. ALSA UNPAD was a failure, although the team was Me, Ega, and Dimas. Huhm...the competition was stained by some unqualified adjudicators. But I was told -many times- not to blame adjudicators, so well, maybe it was just a bad luck.

  • 2nd Photo

My first ever winning in debate, with my lovely teammates, and my heartless :P coach, Uphie. I will never forget it. This photo was taken during Aloysius English Debate Competition (AEDC), March 2008.

  • 3rd Photo

A birthday-party to celebrate me, Pandu, and Elfa's birthday. March 5 (me, 16th birthday) and March 6 (Pandu and Elfa, both reached their 20th birthday). It was taken at Pizza Hut Dago, 15th March, 2008. A mixture of SMA 3 and ITB students.

  • 4th Photo

ITB Expo, also March 2008. *ajang cari duit buat ALSA UI, ikut lomba debat B. Indo. heuheuh*. Posing with the adjudicators, those crazy people whom I love and respect so much. x)

  • 5th Photo

In front of X-7, Marini's class. Were holding a trophy as the 1st winner of Lomba Debat ITB Expo.

  • 6th Photo

Event : ALSA UI 2008

Wisma Makara UI, in Gichie and Aria's room : the whole teams of SMA 3 and St. Angela Bandung. A photo session after unsuccessful debate sparring. Heuheu.

  • 7th Photo

Bandung Debaters, in FHUI (Fakultas Hukum Universitas Indonesia). SMA 3, SMA BPK 1 Penabur, SMA 8.

  • 8th Photo

A sweet end of High School Debate. SMA 3 A eventually became the 2nd runner up (3rd winner) of The 12th ALSA National English Competition - Debate Category 2008. I also grabbed the Overall Best Speaker Award, while the top speakers list was filled with SMA 3 students as well (Gichie 2nd, Ega 3rd, Marini 7th, Afifa 10th, Aria 23rd). ALSA UI was such a synchronization of three main aspects of me : a synchronization of my life, love, and debate. ^^

Ya well, that's all. Kinda being melancholic tonight.


0 comments: