Sun has set, coming back to the horizon
As the birds fly and the sky gets dark
Leaving a shade, day fades
Lights are turned off, moon and stars glimmering
And I remember, above the highest towers, we’ve climbed the highest mountain
Together, powers were joined up
Rejoicing in their union
It all felt good
All was well
But after the peak, ways got narrower
As it was time to get down
Time to finish the journey
Parted, earned another lessons of life
I admit it’s not easy to forget all the things we did
All the things we said
Everything until we had a mundane finality
Memories will stay forever in minds
As now memories are peeking into my sub-conscious mind
Some tell me to go back
Some tell me to move on
But then I see
That eagles were made to fly free
As a wanderer of the world
Eagles seek any new adventure
And eagles were not made for cages
Eagles were not made to stay long
And do you realize
That in your eyes I see
A weakness in your strength?
That in your plastic bag of maturity I see
A child hidden inside?
But I also see in you a potential
I see in you a hope of making the world better
So I’ll let you go without me
Chase your dreams, it’s all good
Smile with the people you love even if I’m not the beloved anymore
Have your time wandering around the world
Enjoy all the world is able to provide, now that you’re free of any charge
And for me it’s time to go
Moving on with my life I’ll see another light
A light to show me the right way
Like what you once became
0 comments:
Post a Comment