Just A Quick Update

Saturday, September 6, 2008
Just a quick update on how I live my life now.

Days seem quite hard for me now. My scores for subjects are REALLY getting down (i dun exactly know WHY. It's making me stressed out!). My bro's so far away in FK's dormitory, so i often miss him and Ega much, added with some cries (ah yes, I'm getting to be a crybaby if it comes to these two people).

Home is not as convenient as usual. It's...filled with loneliness. Sixteen years I haven't been parted with bro and now we have to part. Darn. I wouldn't have imagined that I could've been missing him this much if I had been asked in my previous lifetime (hmm...previous lifetime??).

But my SSC class is fun. Boys and girls are all mixed up and the entire class is smart (as proven by Try Out's results, hehe...mine wasn't very good, though). Hope we can all going to our desired university/institute/college. Amin.

My class...well, I ain't gonna waste time thinking of class. The truth is, it's quite nicer now. But I dunno why I CAN'T study at school as effective as studying at home or SSC. Hmph. Those "noisy birds" are still quacking. Really want to shut their mouths up.


And also...I'm a bit stressed by UN and USM/SNMPTN (still can't decide) that's coming up. Pepol at school are racing up with their own speed to improve themselves in study. My speed is still low, gotta get it faster.

Marhaban yaa Ramadhan, happy fasting, people.

2 comments:

{ egalita } at: September 7, 2008 at 10:15 AM said...

Dont be stressed, buddy. Its definitely NOT good (inget aja gimana ancurnya kita kalo debat waktu kita stress mikirin lawannya siapa).. Tingkatin aja belajarnya.. Trus masuklah kau ke kampus hijau where everything starts..

Met puasaa! Gw doain lu dari jauh :)

{ Marsha } at: September 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM said...

......

iya ya?

baru nyadar...

thx 4 supporting ^_^

wish u all d best there ya sayang...:)