The Cycle

Thursday, September 24, 2009
When I was being a newcomer in Junior High School, I always said I missed my Elementary School buddies.

As a first-year student of High School, I always said I missed my Junior High friends, and that I couldn't even survive in my new environment.

Now that I'm being a first-year in this institute, I always say I miss my High School friends and that nobody can beat them in almost everything.

So when I come to a new work place in the future, I probably will say, "I miss my ITB friends!", right? Or won't I? I hope I'll miss my (upcoming) friends, 'cause that means they left important mark in a part of my whole life story :)


--Written by me, as an adaptating ITB newcomer

2 comments:

{ Makudin } at: September 28, 2009 at 1:28 PM said...

haha. eta pisan maar..
couldn't agree more, lah! :D
sebenernya itu juga menandakan kalo kadang2 kita tu pesimis sama apa yang bakalan terjadi yaa.. heheu

ayo nikmati kehidupan perkuliahan! :D

{ Marsha } at: October 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM said...

Haha iya nih. Tapi mudah2an semuanya ber-happy ending ya maidin. Semangaaatt!! :))