Little Things Mean Much

Friday, October 2, 2009

October Sky brings fresher things than pain.


Somebody grew a day older. Somebody reached his legal age. Someone whom I'll never stop hoping for. Someone who successfully broke me down but always fix it. Someone who's been in my heart for these past seven years.



I was, and I am, your eternal admirer. I don't care what the end will be -- if there is one.




Happiness is found, sometimes, when you don't really expect it...yesterday was the prove.

Thanks for your lovely smile when I said happy birthday. Thanks for that familiar lip curve and words "eh, makasih banget ya!". Thanks for opening a nice conversation first. Thanks for asking about my brother. Thanks for telling me that your mom's sick (and I hope she's going to get well soon :)). Thanks for giving me hints on doing OpenOffice task ("yang penting harus taktis!"). Thanks for making me wanna cry, but maybe you wouldn't understand why.

Thanks.

You don't know how much all of that mean to me. You don't know how every single of your word was recorded in my mind to encourage myself whenever I need recharge. You don't know that you've just made my day.

Little things won't matter to you--eyesight, bare touch, or single smile. For me, it's my personal wonders of the world.

I may have said these many times, but still...

I keep dreaming that someday you're gonna realize that I'm here. Through all the embarrassment and pain and tears and crazy smiles, I never gave up hope. I just want you to know one thing, one essential thing. I hope you know the message I've been trying to sent, through gestures, intonation, mimic, and midnight monologue....


I love you.


I'm gonna keep dreaming, so if you're interested, dream a little dream for me. If you're not, I won't be hurt. I can't define hurt if I'm able to choose your smile instead.

So thanks once again, my existential love. I wish you a very peaceful night.







pictures are taken from blinksoflife

3 comments:

{ Makudin } at: October 8, 2009 at 10:32 AM said...

marsha marsha...
I read your post and it makes me sure that you're a romantic person, realy a romantic person..
gila marsha romatiiiss bangeet! x)

selamat berjuang ya, marsh!
seems there's a lot of improvement in your relationship.
iya ga sih? well, saya si nyimpulin aja dari yang asalnya ngobrol dan menyapa aja jarang tapi sekarang dia ngasih tau kamu kalo ibunya sakit (semoga cepat sembuh..)

dan dari picture yang kata2 di bawah itu, saya improvisasi dikit buat kamu ya maarsh..

you may not be his now, or his first. but, who knows you're gonna be his last? ;)

{ Marsha } at: October 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM said...

Aaahh maidiin aku jadi terharu heuheuheu. Makasih yaa. Hmm emang aku mah kalo nulis tentang yang 1 ini gak bisa gak romantis kali yaa haha.

Do'ain aja, ya, mudah2an bisa berlanjut. Makasih maidin :).

{ Makudin } at: October 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

hehe sama-samaa.. :D
iya benar sekali, gabisa ga romantis! :p
aamiin aamiin :)
semoga yang terbaik we pokonya mah :D