Memories stay forever in minds, taking me to an old journey that never ends

There I found love, and strength, and faith
Happy I was to know that I was a part of the big chunk

Things changed; even those whom I thought I knew most

It was something that I couldn't deny - it never can

But now I'm prepared, I'm ready, I've learned

Uncertainty, mystery, they aren't bad

It is fun to know that life is unpredictable

'Cause there's always be a surprise - everywhere, every time

There I found love, and strength, and faith
Happy I was to know that I was a part of the big chunk
Things changed; even those whom I thought I knew most

It was something that I couldn't deny - it never can

But now I'm prepared, I'm ready, I've learned

Uncertainty, mystery, they aren't bad

It is fun to know that life is unpredictable

'Cause there's always be a surprise - everywhere, every time

0 comments:
Post a Comment