
“You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance and write poems and suffer and understand, for all of that is life.”
- J. Krishnamurti -
via blinksoflife
I don't know why but I'm starting to think about leaving the world of debating sooner than I thought I wanted to. It just feels to me that I can't develop myself well in one community, like debating. I know it's hard to do so. Debaters have supported me much all these times and it's not gonna be nice if I leave so sudden. I miss the atmosphere anyway. The atmosphere of competition and such. I think I'm gonna have some practices before really giving up. And yeah, I'm questioning whether I could have the 'strength' to leave. But I think I can't stay forever and spend all the coming years debating. Balance might be the best answer. Let's see what'll happen in the next few years. One thing for sure: I gotta be able to control myself.
2 comments:
marsh. hunny :)
i don't think that you have to leave the world of debate. because i think for you debating is worth the same as music for me.
lagian kalo ntar kuliah gak ada kegiatan sampingan yang mengurangi stress gitu kan bisa stress.
keep debating marsh :)
just keep it balanced with other aspects in your life :)
Thank you :)
I actually thought about how debate consumes much time when I wrote this...I thought about my -belum pasti sih, tapi ga tau juga- decision of going to Chemical Engineering (if I'm accepted at FTI...amiiiiinnn!! :)
I will surely spend my time mostly in labs, and I'm afraid that debate will interfere with my academic life...like what it has once been when I was in 1st year of HS...
But I think your suggestion's right. I (just) have to keep it balanced. Hho.
Post a Comment