Thank You

Monday, June 15, 2009
Still in the euphoria of being accepted at FTI ITB 2009, I wanna thank you all who’ve contributed in this very special gift that Allah SWT has given to me. I’ve gone through a year full of hardwork, tears, fight, and pain. I would never be as strong as I was expected to be without your supports, motivation, love, care, teaching, and patience. I know you all are wonderful persons and I’m thankful that you spare some of your time to help me winning this battle. I hope the success will continue for my entire life, and I wish you all the best too. Here are my special thank you-s. I hope it’s sufficient enough, and I’m sorry if there’s anybody’s name that I forgot to mention.

  1. Allah SWT. For His mercy, kindness, forgiveness, and all. For giving me a chance to chase my dream and achieve it. Alhamdulillaahirabbilaalamiin.
  2. My Parents: Budi Roehimat and Evi Yulianti Hasan. Thank you mom, dad, for all your patience, supports, and everything. Hope that you won’t regret having a child like me :) You’re my biggest motivation and motivator.
  3. My Twin Brother: Mario Budi Roehimat. My biggest rival as well as my best heartwarmer. No boyfriend can challenge you, bro :). You’re my light in the dark, and the one who believes that I’m a genius of hardwork. Well, you’re a genius by nature. Fair? :)
  4. Egalita Irfan. Best buddy eventhough she’s in the USA. I love you, Chernobyllia Lapynda. Your hope’s not futile, after all :). Thanks for uncountable e-mails and facebook wall posts, and infinite support that never ends. I know you can fix Indonesia’s messy birocracy and dirty law, so strive for it! :)
  5. Marini Nur Izzah. The place where I can run to. A shoulder to cry on. Just like a real little sister, but sometimes thinking older than me. Heheh. Reach your dream of going to FK UGM for next year’s college, sista! I know you can make it, just like how you always believe in me.
  6. Manda Fadiyah. Be strong, honey. Maybe USM is not the best way for you. Believe that Allah SWT has a bigger plan than you have for yourself. Believe that Allah will always give the best for you. Thanks for being a greaaaattt friend for 6 years (and I hope it’ll never end). We’ll meet again at Ganesha 10, I’m sure of that!
  7. Teman-teman seperjuangan: Ayu Pujiwati, Rizkie Purnama Yulyanti, Fauzia Nastiti, Kartika Nur Oktaviari, Agitha Yusuf, Palomina Caesarea Nur Hasanah, Tristia Riskawati, Yohana Rasita (yang selalu bilang ‘mukamu sudah ada di itb’). TERIMA KASIH! Hope you can all enter your dreamed university and institute! SEMANGAT SETIAP SAAT! Masih ada kesempatan, SNMPTN yang insya Allah jadi rezeki kalian...nanti kita bikin perkumpulan dokter dan insinyur, sip? :) buat yg udah keterima juga selamat ya...
  8. SSC-172: Ayu, Kiki, Pami (lagi. hehe), Neris, Icha, Citrya, Prima, Rachman, Gede, Rino (makasih karena udah bikin saya tau apa yang saya mau), Hafy si jenius hehe. Pak Ang (motivator ulung yang pertama kali ngasihtau saya lulus USM, makasih banyak pak), Bu Tresna penyelamat kimia saya, Bu Mimin dengan catatannya yang sangat amat berguna, Pak Ahmad yang bodor dan penyelesaian matematiknya yang suka rada kecepetan. Hehe. Makasih banyak ya teman2, bapak dan ibu guru...
  9. Daniel Cilaki Ruang 3. Semua teman yang jumlahnya lebih dari 20 orang sehingga tak bisa disebutkan satu persatu (hehe). Meskipun cuma 3 minggu kebersamaan kita (hoho), makasih ya. Buat guru-guru daniel juga makasih banyak... Pak Ebang, Pak Ricky, Pak Ir, Pak Sonny, Pak Sapto, Pak Yahya, Pak Maniam, Pak Hokcu, dan bapak-bapak yang lain hehe. Makasih banyaaaaak! :)
  10. Pak Aip yang sempet jadi guru fisika kilat. Makasih pak!
  11. Student English Forum ITB. Yeaaaa! Hehehe. Thank you to all of you who’ve supported me much all this time. I really appreciate that. Uphie, my heartless-but-now-it’s-meant-for-joking coach, thank you for coaching me so that I have a stronger mental! Haha. Thanks to Farah for listening to me when nobody does, as well as to Masyhur, Pandu, Elfa, Nik, Bana, Eling, Kirana, Darwin, Dito, and every one of you! To grandmaster Norman and my grandpa William Ong, thank you untuk semua teladan dan konsultasi. Hehe. Please accept me and don’t let me fail in the selection for newbies. Altho my debating skill has decreased badly... HAHA, KONGKALIKONG SEBELUM TES :)
  12. Debaters!! Especially Boby CC, Ghea and Monik SMANITRA, Sume UI, and Gladys BPK! Kenapa gw nulis nama kalian? Tebaklah sendiri, haha. Rivality in competitions is not rivality in the real world rite?? For Boby, tabah dan sabar ok, The Legend? Pasti bisa keterima UI! Gladys, congrats for entering FTSL! Gapapalah ga ketemu di FTI yang penting sama-sama ITB. Hho.
  13. Student English Forum 3, formerly named English Club 3. 09ers: Ega, Fifa, Meskhi, Dimas, Adi, Galuh, Subhan, Aria, and everyone. 10ers: Marini, Gichie, Dian, Hugo, and the rest. 11ers: Ivan, Rany, Citra, Erva, Flo, Juan, and all. Thank youuuu!! Especially for my 2011 little brother and sisters who always cheer me up and lift my spirit up. Hehe. KEEP PRACTICING TO CONTINUE THE ACHIEVEMENTS, OKAY?? (Maksa, haha). Lol. Laft ya! ^^ Miss Dee, mari masuk FTI, hhe. Gichie, ITB aja jangan HI. Sipo? Selamat masuk training camp, Delegation of Indonesia for WSDC Qatar 2010! :)
  14. X3M Classic X-3 09, Sepatv XI IPA 1 09, Terein XII IPA 5 09. Atas kebersamaan yang indah.
  15. SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Dicaci tapi dicintai :). 2009ers, mari penuhi ITB, FK UNPAD, UNPAD, dan tempat-tempat strategis di UI, UGM, UNPAR. Semoga kita lulus UN 100% tahun ini amiin. Terus berjuang ok? Kekompakan seangkatan ga akan pernah terlupa :). Buat semua guru SMA 3, TERIMA KASIH BANYAK atas pengajarannya selama ini, juga motivasi yang selalu diberikan. Insya Allah gak sia-sia.

Waktu adalah besaran yang tidak pernah berulang.
Tata Santana, guru Fisika SMA Negeri 3 Bandung


LAST BUT NOT LEAST... for myself. Makasih ya diriku. Gak sia-sia sempet gelo saeutik, hehe.

Yah udah segitu aja. TERIMA KASIH BANYAK YA SEMUANYA. Yakinlah Allah punya rencana yang terbaik untuk kita semua. Jangan patah semangat! :)


2 comments:

{ afifaayu } at: June 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM said...

wow! KEREN MARSH hehe :)
selamat lagi yaa :D

{ Marsha } at: June 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

Hehe iyaa hunny bunny sweety makasih yaaa :)
Masih seneng bereneng...hehehe alhamdulillah.